Chamber membership can save you hundreds or more each year for just a few pence a day. Have a look at some of the benefits of being a chamber member.
Partner+ is Dunbartonshire Chamber of Commerce’s bespoke Partner Programme, aimed at formalising a mutually-beneficial relationship between the Chamber and Partner+ business.
By joining Partner+, organisations demonstrate their commitment to both the Dunbartonshire Chamber and the future prosperity of Dunbartonshire. Partner+ enables the Chamber to work with the partner organisation to help them meet some of their corporate objectives such as profile, social corporate responsibility, knowledge transfer, lobbying, business engagement, economic impact or other areas of focus.
Each package is designed to meet the needs of the partner organisation and outlined below is some indicative activity and benefits that could form the basis of any agreement.
- Guest place at Scottish Chambers of Commerce Annual Address.
- Full Page in Business Scotland magazine (value of £1,500 + VAT): distributed across Scotland, 10,000 hardcopies, readership of 30,000.
- PR: inclusion in associated Press and Media communications/coverage for any Partner+ activity.
- Logo featured as Partner+ on Dunbartonshire Chamber Website with hotlink back to website.
- Guaranteed promotion via the Chamber’s monthly eNewsletter and ongoing opportunities to provide news/updates. (around 2000 emails)
- Social Media: guaranteed communication to over 1300 Twitter Followers, Facebook and LinkedIn.
- Co-hosting of Partner+ Event (or alignment with an existing event)
- Opportunity to participate in Scottish Parliament Business Reception including B2B Receptions with MPs, MSPs and Scottish Govt Ministers.
Partner+ offers excellent value for money from £5,000 (+ VAT)*
(*a more tailored Partner+ Package may be available further to discussion)
To find out more or to request the development of a Parnter+ Package for your business contact Damon Scott on +44 (0)141 280 0272 or email: [email protected]
Why Join the Chamber
I would highly recommend chamber membership to any Dunbartonshire business. The chamber works hard to make connections and generate profile for its members and SHBT have enjoyed a number of benefits over the years.Elizabeth Mackay, SHBT