Chamber membership can save you hundreds or more each year for just a few pence a day. Have a look at some of the benefits of being a chamber member.
SPA ATTENDANT at Cameron House
We have a unique opportunity for a Spa Attendant to join our team at the Cameron Spa.
Magnificent and uniquely inspirational. Cameron House, a 5 star resort nestled on the world-famous bonnie banks of Loch Lomond has reopened following a multi-million pound restoration. Located where the Scottish Highlands meet the Lowlands, the 17th century Baronial estate where Cameron House resides is rich in character and history. With an award-winning Spa with rooftop infinity pool, an 18-hole championship golf course, an extensive array of resort activities, and a choice of six restaurants and five bars that will cater to everyone.
The iconic lochside setting is impressive in its grandeur, celebrated and treasured. Set within 400 acres of beautiful Scottish countryside, adventure is on your doorstep, with Loch Lomond providing the perfect location for water sports and land activities, including speedboat tours, paddle boarding, canoeing and kayaking, 4X4 off-road driving, falconry and more.
Add all the above together, and we have something very special, all that’s missing could be you.
THE ROLE - SPA TTENDANT
Cameron Spa is award winning. Our state-of-the-art hydro and thermal facilities include the iconic roof-top infinity pool. There’s a VIP couple’s room with mineral bath, steam room and private balcony, and Rasul mud chamber, steam room and relaxation suite.
Our team of highly qualified therapists deliver a treatment menu for all occasions be it a full-day indulgence or express treatment, guests are sure to leave relaxed and rejuvenated
As Spa Assistant your scope will be to support and generally assist with the day to day operation of the Spa, primarily focussed on the cleanliness and presentation of all areas ensuring an exceptional first impression and experience for all our Spa members and guests.
KEY THINGS YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
Providing a warm personalised welcome and handling guest feedback and requests
Following opening and closing checklists
Regular walk rounds to maintain a high level of cleanliness and presentation throughout
Checking and maintaining locker rooms, and replenishing spa guest amenities
Cleaning and tidying all areas as necessary including toilets, showers, and changing areas
Receipt of deliveries and management and allocations of laundry in and out
Reporting maintenance issues
Handling and storage of equipment and reporting faults
Requisition and secure storage of cleaning chemicals and spa disposables
General assistance to Spa reception and therapy team
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We recruit people with widely varying personalities from different walks of life and backgrounds. While we don’t have a ‘typical’ employee, there are some specific qualities or traits we look for.
- People who want to achieve great things – your interest in us suggests you have the ambition, drive and determination to meet challenges head on.
- People who are naturally friendly – who genuinely care about our guests and the service they receive.
- People who will always go beyond what our guests expect from us to make their stay a special and memorable one.
- People who show the same level of care for their team, as our guests – It’s about supporting our colleagues to be the best they can be and to do the best job they can.
- People who will respect and protect the magical place we work in – it’s up to all of us to look after our environment and never take it for granted.
TO BE ELIGIBLE TO APPLY YOU WILL ALSO NEED:
- National 5 in English and Maths or equivalent qualifications
- Experience of working in customer service, hospitality or the spa industry
- Ability to quickly build excellent working relationships and a flexible approach to work
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Basic IT skills and ability to use hand held technology
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
At Cameron House we can offer fully funded, work-based training and development. Everything from apprenticeships, structured work experience in other businesses and supported scholarships through to graduate programmes, specialist craft training, and formal qualifications up to HND and Degree level.
We offer a generous range of employee benefits and, given what we do and where we are, you’ll have plenty of opportunity to make the most of our own five-star facilities. Here’s what to expect:
- Refer-a-friend scheme
- Birthday lunches and long service awards involving recognition with high street shopping vouchers and overnight stays
- Holidays rising with long service
- Free Leisure Club Membership, discounted PT sessions, friends and family discounts.
- Employee care service, offering lifestyle and wellbeing support and counselling via a confidential helpline
- On-site discounts on Cameron House and Cameron Lodges accommodation, 30% off food and beverages, golf membership, spa treatments, Celtic Warrior cruises, outdoor activities and retail products
- Supplier and local business discounts – from car hire and airport parking to mobile phones, leisure activities and high street retailers
- Discounted Cameron Cinema tickets
- Free parking
And while Cameron House itself offers a huge range of activities across 400 acres of Scottish countryside, there’s also the wider Loch Lomond and Trossachs National Park on your doorstep – just waiting to be explored in your free time.
APPLY HERE: https://careers.cameronhouse.co.uk/apply-process/form.aspx?jobid=137121
Why Join the Chamber
I would highly recommend chamber membership to any Dunbartonshire business. The chamber works hard to make connections and generate profile for its members and SHBT have enjoyed a number of benefits over the years.Elizabeth Mackay, SHBT