Chamber membership can save you hundreds or more each year for just a few pence a day. Have a look at some of the benefits of being a chamber member.
ASSISTANT DIRECTOR OF SALES at Cameron House
Magnificent and uniquely inspirational. Cameron House, a 5 star resort nestled on the world-famous bonnie banks of Loch Lomond has reopened following a multi-million pound restoration. Located where the Scottish Highlands meet the Lowlands, the 17th century Baronial estate where Cameron House resides is rich in character and history. With an award-winning Spa with rooftop infinity pool, an 18-hole championship golf course, an extensive array of resort activities, and a choice of six restaurants and five bars that will cater to everyone.
The iconic lochside setting is impressive in its grandeur, celebrated and treasured. Set within 400 acres of beautiful Scottish countryside, adventure is on your doorstep, with Loch Lomond providing the perfect location for water sports and land activities, including speedboat tours, paddle boarding, canoeing and kayaking, 4X4 off-road driving, falconry and more.
ASSISTANT DIRECTOR OF SALES
Scope of the role
Reporting to the Director of Sales as an Assistant Director of Sales you will be part of a fun, highly driven Sales and Events team working closely with all departments across the Resort. From the minute your Sales colleague hands over the signed contract your primary focus will be to provide exceptional customer service working in partnership with our clients and your Cameron Clan colleagues to produce a 5 star memorable event.
Under the guidance of the Director of Sales, you will be responsible for working within the Sales team to provide exceptional service, maintain high standards, maximise client satisfaction and hotel profitability whilst being compliant with company standard operating procedures.
- Manage the designated market and reach annual sales goals.
- Provide direction and sales leadership in the group market.
- Client event design, unique site inspections, client proposals/collateral and group packaging.
- Identify and target group customers that will generate business on behalf of hotel. Negotiate, draft, generate and confirm/sign group contracts that ensure hotel budget and revenue targets are achieved.
- Utilize and source various prospecting resources to solicit and secure business on behalf of the resort.
- Use company wide programs, sales developments, prospecting projects, WSO customer events and reporting for group business development.
- Follow up on all business inquiries and leads and qualify business to generate group room nights and associated food and beverage revenue to impact RevPar performance.
- Create and execute account plans for assigned market territory to ensure maximum group revenue and budgeted group targets are achieved and assist group managers with theirs.
- Achieve monthly, quarterly and annual revenue and direct sales goals including outside sales calls, prospecting calls, site inspections, and entertainment as outlined.
- Coach and mentor group sales managers to ensure they are meeting and/or exceeding sales goals, prospecting and solicitation targets along with revenue goals.
- Support the DOS, pace report, annual budget process and creating the marketing plan.
- Maintain ongoing SMART plans.
Qualified candidates should have:
- Current or recent experience as an Assistant Director of Sales (or equivalent), and a proven track record in sales management within the hospitality industry
- Proven interpersonal skills with a track record of successful client interactions
- Coaching and people development skills
- Good organizational skill
- Computer literate in Microsoft Window applications and relevant computer applications required
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong problem-solving abilities
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We recruit people with widely varying personalities from different walks of life and backgrounds. While we don’t have a ‘typical’ employee, there are some specific qualities or traits we look for.
- People who want to achieve great things – your interest in us suggests you have the ambition, drive and determination to meet challenges head on.
- People who are naturally friendly – who genuinely care about our guests and the service they receive.
- People who will always go beyond what our guests expect from us to make their stay a special and memorable one.
- People who show the same level of care for their team, as our guests – It’s about supporting our colleagues to be the best they can be and to do the best job they can.
- People who will respect and protect the magical place we work in – it’s up to all of us to look after our environment and never take it for granted.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
Here’s what to expect when you work as part of our team:
- Free meals when on duty, in our team cafes
- Pension scheme
- Refer-a-friend scheme
- Birthday lunches and long service awards involving recognition with high street shopping vouchers and overnight stays
- Holidays, rising with long service
- Free Leisure Club Membership, with friends and family discounts.
- Employee care service, offering lifestyle and wellbeing support and counselling via a confidential helpline
- On-site discounts on Cameron House and Cameron Lodges accommodation, 30% off food and beverages, golf membership, spa treatments, Celtic Warrior cruises, outdoor activities and retail products
- Supplier and local business discounts
- Free parking
At Cameron House we can offer fully funded, work-based training and development. Everything from apprenticeships, structured work experience in other businesses and supported scholarships through to graduate programmes, specialist craft training, and formal qualifications up to HND and Degree level.
We are based in 400 acres of Scottish countryside, only 40 minutes drive from the centre of Gl asgow so if the outdoors are your thing there’s also the wider Loch Lomond and Trossachs National Park on your doorstep – just waiting to be explored in your free time.
APPLY HERE: https://careers.cameronhouse.co.uk/apply-process/form.aspx?jobid=137109&cc=1
Why Join the Chamber
I would highly recommend chamber membership to any Dunbartonshire business. The chamber works hard to make connections and generate profile for its members and SHBT have enjoyed a number of benefits over the years.Elizabeth Mackay, SHBT