Chamber membership can save you hundreds or more each year for just a few pence a day. Have a look at some of the benefits of being a chamber member.
DIRECTOR OF LUXURY SALES at Cameron House
Magnificent and uniquely inspirational. Cameron House, a 5 star resort nestled on the world-famous bonnie banks of Loch Lomond has reopened following a multi-million pound restoration. Located where the Scottish Highlands meet the Lowlands, the 17th century Baronial estate where Cameron House resides is rich in character and history. With an award-winning Spa with rooftop infinity pool, an 18-hole championship golf course, an extensive array of resort activities, and a choice of six restaurants and five bars that will cater to everyone.
The iconic lochside setting is impressive in its grandeur, celebrated and treasured. Set within 400 acres of beautiful Scottish countryside, adventure is on your doorstep, with Loch Lomond providing the perfect location for water sports and land activities, including speedboat tours, paddle boarding, canoeing and kayaking, 4X4 off-road driving, falconry and more.
DIRECTOR OF LUXURY SALES
The scope of the role
Reporting to the Director of Sales as an Director of Luxury Sales you will be part of a fun, highly driven Sales and Events team working closely with all departments across the Resort. From the minute your Sales colleague hands over the signed contract your primary focus will be to provide exceptional customer service working in partnership with our clients and your Cameron Clan colleagues to produce a 5 star memorable event.
Director of Luxury Sales
Under the guidance of the Director of Sales, you will be responsible for working within the Sales team to provide exceptional service, maintain high standards, maximise client satisfaction and hotel profitability whilst being compliant with company standard operating procedures.
Some key responsibilities:
- The Director of Luxury Sales must take a collaborative approach with all departments, particularly food & beverage and of course, the sales & marketing and events team
- Responsible for the management processes for securing new accounts within the Business Travel & Leisure market segments for Cameron House.
- Conduct weekly sales calls, site inspections, actively entertain existing accounts and conduct sales activities to uncover new business and Leisure Sales segments.
- Travel locally, nationally, and internationally attending tradeshows
- Generate leads and new business through internet searches, telephone and email solicitations, networking, community organizations, sales blitzes and utilize electronic tools available to uncover new business.
- Build and maintain relationships within the business and with your clients
- Responsible for negotiating volume account and local negotiated contracts
- Analyse historical, current and future hotel/market trends and develop strategies to maximize occupancy and average rate of accounts through creative selling
- Remain current on new competition and the ever-changing market.
- Pre and Post travel reports
- SMART Plans for strategic planning
- Revenue,Target and Market goals
To be eligible to apply you will also have:
- Current or recent extensive experience of selling Luxury Travel in the hospitality industry
- Highly effective communication and negotiation skills
- Personal resilience to manage competing priorities
- Confidence in delivering and facilitating engaging learning activities
- A collaborative and win-win approach
- A love of travel
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We recruit people with widely varying personalities from different walks of life and backgrounds. While we don’t have a ‘typical’ employee, there are some specific qualities or traits we look for.
- People who want to achieve great things – your interest in us suggests you have the ambition, drive and determination to meet challenges head on.
- People who are naturally friendly – who genuinely care about our guests and the service they receive.
- People who will always go beyond what our guests expect from us to make their stay a special and memorable one.
- People who show the same level of care for their team, as our guests – It’s about supporting our colleagues to be the best they can be and to do the best job they can.
- People who will respect and protect the magical place we work in – it’s up to all of us to look after our environment and never take it for granted.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
Here’s what to expect when you work as part of our team:
- Free meals when on duty, in our team cafes
- Pension scheme
- Refer-a-friend scheme
- Birthday lunches and long service awards involving recognition with high street shopping vouchers and overnight stays
- Holidays, rising with long service
- Free Leisure Club Membership, with friends and family discounts.
- Employee care service, offering lifestyle and wellbeing support and counselling via a confidential helpline
- On-site discounts on Cameron House and Cameron Lodges accommodation, 30% off food and beverages, golf membership, spa treatments, Celtic Warrior cruises, outdoor activities and retail products
- Supplier and local business discounts
- Free parking
At Cameron House we can offer fully funded, work-based training and development. Everything from apprenticeships, structured work experience in other businesses and supported scholarships through to graduate programmes, specialist craft training, and formal qualifications up to HND and Degree level.
We are based in 400 acres of Scottish countryside, only 40 minutes drive from the centre of Glasgow so if the outdoors are your thing there’s also the wider Loch Lomond and Trossachs National Park on your doorstep – just waiting to be explored in your free time.
APPLY HERE: https://careers.cameronhouse.co.uk/apply-process/form.aspx?jobid=137112
Why Join the Chamber
I would highly recommend chamber membership to any Dunbartonshire business. The chamber works hard to make connections and generate profile for its members and SHBT have enjoyed a number of benefits over the years.Elizabeth Mackay, SHBT